Read a Position Paper Here
The intention of Compassionate Communication is to develop a caring connection that respects and honors the needs of all participants equally and creates an environment where everyone’s needs are most likely to be met.
• To create a connection of caring, empathy, and compassion.
• To connect with "what is alive" in ourselves and others.
• To recognize, respect, value, and honor the needs of all equally.
• To create an environment where the needs of all can be best served.
• How to find what their needs are and what are the needs of others.
• To develop the skills to listen and look for those needs.
• To express empathy and reflection.